Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Insanity 2 Inshape: Week 6

Wait a minute!!  It's like week one all over again.  This is the month that separates the strong from the weak, the men from the boys, or ladies from the young ladies.  

I've done interval training before but none to this level of intensity.  It takes what you have done the first month and then cranks it to 11, the boys from Spinal Tap would be impressed.  

Now my body is screaming, my muscles ache and guess what?  I get to do it all over again in the morning, lucky me.  I have a vow of confidence for you if your also going through this craziness. The pain your feeling right now, can't and won't last forever and the lifestyle changing effects can if you continue on.  So keep going, you can do this.


Fit Test 3

1.Switch Kicks-92 +22
2.Power Jacks-50  +4
3.Power Knees-114 +19
4.Power Jumps-52 +22
5.Globe Jumps-11 +2
6.Suicide Jumps-20 -4
7.Push-up Jacks-33 -3
8.Low Plank Oblique-25 -1

No comments:

Post a Comment