Monday, July 30, 2012

Insanity to Inshape

Week 1
Week 1
For the next 2 months I will be doing the insanity challenge.  Every week I will log my results and upload pictures so you can follow my progress through this grueling challenge.  So, today was my first day and oh boy was I in for a rude awakening.  I mean I'm in decent shape, run 2-3 times a week and do body weight calisthenics, but none of this seemed to help me.  By the way the first day was just the fitness test so I'm in trouble. 


 I got say I am excited to see how well it works, hearing everybody rave on how great it is.  Through this two month journey I will find out whether its an exercise master piece or an injury prone nightmare.  Right now my adrenaline is jacked and my endorphins are pumped, so I gotta so I'm in exercise zen.  If you want to take the insanity challenge with me post you results in the comments section below and try your best to beat my numbers.


Here are my numbers for the first fit test. Try to do as many of each exercise as you can in a minute.
  1. Switch Kicks- 50
  2. Power Jacks- 42
  3. Power Knees- 81
  4. Power Jumps- 30
  5. Globe Jumps- 8
  6. Suicide Jumps- 21
  7. Push-up Jacks- 25
  8. Low Plank Oblique- 25
Alright see you next week for my weekly update.

No comments:

Post a Comment