Monday, August 20, 2012

Insanity to Inshape: Week 4

Week three has come to a close and I just finished my first day of week four.  This morning was one of those hard to get moving days.  You know the one were you just want to crawl back in bed and sleep until your forced to get up.  Well I forced myself up, popped the DVD in and cranked out some insanity.

Last week was pretty tough and I had my first practice PT test since starting insanity.  I wasn’t to pleased with my results during the evaluation, but I think I was expecting too much.  But afterwards my heart rate returned to normal faster and my breathing was quickly under control.  Also I felt no soreness the next day with the test.

So overall it seems like I find something new that I like about this program every week.  To my fellow Insaninites, keep it up and let me know the positive or negatives you have seen from your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment